Hello! Thanks so much for visiting ZOMTBAKES.

I no longer post here, but share lots of delicious (and nourishing) recipes over at my new website ZOMT.

Please come join the scrumptious + healthy party!


Check out ZOMT + get your free eBook




KEEPCUP SAVES THE WORLD

Monday, September 7, 2009
Posted by ZOMT


Well, slight exaggeration on the headline...but they are putting in their 2 cents at least...the story:

A few weeks ago, both my beautiful bodum coffee glasses were smashed (first by John and then by me.) Whilst I love these, for $20 each and so easily breakable I was kinda reluctant to buy another pair. I started thinking it might be handy to have a thermos like coffee cup to take with me (since I am forever running late because I love to have a nice latte in the morning!) But they are so ugly normally...
Then I found the most fantastic, ecological and very cute little product called KeepCup. My credit card practically leapt out of my wallet. A few days later and I have just received my 2 very beautiful and durable coffee cups. The arrived in lovely 90% recycled packaging with soy based inks printed using a waterless technique; complete with the fantastic quote:

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead 1901-1978


Even better, these little ones are not expensive at all! Just $12.20AUD each for a medium size; I was honestly very surprised considering they are entirely manufactured in Melbourne, Victoria. The two in the photos are all MINE, sitting pretty atop my lovely Sunbeam coffee machine. Happy days!

You can buy them here in lots of different colours!

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails