Hello! Thanks so much for visiting ZOMTBAKES.

I no longer post here, but share lots of delicious (and nourishing) recipes over at my new website ZOMT.

Please come join the scrumptious + healthy party!


Check out ZOMT + get your free eBook




ANNISA'S CHOCOLATE GINGERBREAD GRANOLA

Thursday, December 30, 2010
Posted by ZOMT

gingerbread_granola_04


I made this granola for a very special girl who I was lucky enough to meet this year through my work...she loves muesli and granola so I thought for Christmas this was the perfect gift for her. Unfortunately, I wrote the recipe down on a scrap of paper and...well I have to admit I lost it somewhere. I do have a list of the ingredients, but not the quantities. However, to make up for it I have found some other delicious looking granola recipes for you to try!


The ingredients in my granola are:

Rolled oats, cacao powder, sunflower seeds, coconut oil, cinnamon, candied ginger, rice syrup, rapadura sugar, oat bran, flaxseed meal, treacle and sea salt.




gingerbread_granola_03


Some other (complete) granola recipes for you to try!

This chocolate peanut granola by Deliciously Organic looks absolutely divine, I love the big chunky bits!

(via Deliciously Organic)
There is also this chocolate gingerbread granola by How Sweet It Is. It has chocolate chips added in which I think would just bring it to another chocolate level...although I wouldn't know whether it was breakfast or dessert time!

(via How Sweet It Is)
Or what about some pumpkin gingerbread porridge from Live Laugh Eat? Perfect for those frosty winter mornings!

(via Live Laugh Eat)

and whilst I'm talking gingerbread breakfast ideas...who can go past gingerbread pancakes?! OH MY these just look amazing....thank you Homesick Texan!

(via Homesick Texan)

4 comments:

Tiffany @ Conor and Bella said...

I love granola. Your recipe sounds delicious! And thanks for the other recommendations.

ZOMT said...

You are most welcome! I'm sure there are many more delicious granola recipes out there too!

Medifast Coupon said...

This chocolate peanut and granola is a great mixture! Great receipe and easy to do.

a meandering mango said...

This looks wonderful! I love granola and haven't made it in ages. Will try this out - where can I find rapadura sugar? Is it like demerara? Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails