Hello! Thanks so much for visiting ZOMTBAKES.

I no longer post here, but share lots of delicious (and nourishing) recipes over at my new website ZOMT.

Please come join the scrumptious + healthy party!


Check out ZOMT + get your free eBook




WHOLEWHEAT BERRY PANCAKES WITH RICOTTA & PASSIONFRUIT

Sunday, July 26, 2009
Posted by ZOMT


Isn't Sunday just the best day for pancakes? I haven't had pancakes in ages though, been way too obsessed with my porridge. I'm glad I resisted porridge this morning though, because these were just so delicious and satisfying...


Ingredients
(serves 2)
3/4 wholewheat plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp soft brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 egg
1/2 cup low fat milk
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 banana, sliced
1 passionfruit
2 tbsp low fat ricotta
Organic butter


Method
Whisk wholewheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon & sugar together. Beat eggs, milk & vanilla essence in until smooth. Fold blueberries & raspberries through mix carefully just before using.
Heat a pan and melt a little bit of organic butter, pour and cook a until browned on each side. (I made 6 pancakes from this mix.)
Stack and serve with a dollop of ricotta, banana & drizzle with passionfruit juice.

What more could you want on a Sunday morning? Enjoy!


Labels: ,

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

YUM!!! I know what I want for breakfast this morning! I love that this recipe serves 2! And the ricotta...so lovely!!

Anonymous said...

One of the most yummiest breakfast recipes ever!!!!!!!! Heaven on a plate!

ZOMT said...

hmmm I wish I had time to make pancakes everyday!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails