Hello! Thanks so much for visiting ZOMTBAKES.

I no longer post here, but share lots of delicious (and nourishing) recipes over at my new website ZOMT.

Please come join the scrumptious + healthy party!


Check out ZOMT + get your free eBook




KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD

Thursday, June 11, 2009
Posted by ZOMT


Well, wasn't it nice to get a new laptop this week and then it was even nicer when I checked my blog at last I saw a lovely note from Camilla over at FamilyofFoodies because she nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks Camilla!
Camilla is one talented woman too - she has had the chance to cook all over the world, I'm insanely jealous actually.

So in the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award I am meant to tell you 7 interesting things about myself, but I'm totally hopeless at that sort of thing. So skipping to the important part!

The nominees for the next Kreativ Blogger Awards are:

  1. The Gluten Free Scallywag
  2. Fresh365
  3. Chocolate Shavings
  4. Tartelette
  5. Structure Chaos
  6. Justcook NYC
  7. Paris Breakfasts
I'll be posting some delicious food and recipes this weekend, keep an eye out!

Labels:

4 comments:

Pattie said...

!!Thank you so much :) That definitely made my day! I love your blog, and you so deserve this award :D

fresh365 said...

You are SO sweet! I am honored you chose me!

Parisbreakfasts said...

Thanks very much!
Merci
Carolg

Jas said...

Thanks so much Zoe! As a new blogger this means alot! Continue baking and blogging as I always feel like eating the screen when I check your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails