Hello! Thanks so much for visiting ZOMTBAKES.

I no longer post here, but share lots of delicious (and nourishing) recipes over at my new website ZOMT.

Please come join the scrumptious + healthy party!


Check out ZOMT + get your free eBook




PRUNE & RICOTTA TART

Sunday, May 24, 2009
Posted by ZOMT


Ok I lied, I baked very quickly this afternoon... just to use up some leftover pastry dough and egg yolks. Nothing special, some light and sweet ricotta prune tarts...with a drizzle of warm honey.


Labels: , ,

5 comments:

Jennifer Galatioto said...

These looks really delicious...Will follow your blog!

Justin said...

these are gorgeous photos

ZOMT said...

Thanks Justin, it was such perfect late afternoon sun coming through my window :)

Brilynn said...

Prunes are so underrated! These look great!

Pattie said...

Looks super yumm!

Related Posts with Thumbnails