Hello! Thanks so much for visiting ZOMTBAKES.

I no longer post here, but share lots of delicious (and nourishing) recipes over at my new website ZOMT.

Please come join the scrumptious + healthy party!


Check out ZOMT + get your free eBook




CHOCOLATE WALNUT BROWNIES

Saturday, May 2, 2009
Posted by ZOMT


Cookies made me feel like baking brownies. These are too good to leave in the house though, I had to give them away so I wouldn't just eat them all...good luck.

Chocolate Walnut Brownies

Ingredients

½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 cup plain flour
⅓ cup cocoa
⅔ cup brown sugar
⅔ cup white sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
⅔ cup vegetable oil
3 eggs



Method
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Pour mixture into a 30 cm x 20 cm slice tray lined with baking paper.
Bake at 170°C for 25-30 minutes.



mmm brownies....



1 comments:

Dreams of cakes said...

Yummy, can I have a piece please?? I like brownies very much and your recipe looks really delicious. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails