Hello! Thanks so much for visiting ZOMTBAKES.

I no longer post here, but share lots of delicious (and nourishing) recipes over at my new website ZOMT.

Please come join the scrumptious + healthy party!


Check out ZOMT + get your free eBook




THE BEST SPAGHETTI & CHICKEN MEATBALLS

Sunday, June 14, 2009
Posted by ZOMT


Now I didn't name this The Best Spaghetti & Chicken Meatballs lightly.... I'm not sure why but this was the most delicious sauce ever. Ever ever. It was decided I should open a restaurant with this on the menu. Only this.

Ha ha. Ok seriously though it is really tasty.

Now apologies, because I don't have an exact recipe for it yet. I know, all that talk and nothing to prove it! Don't worry, I'm planning on making it again this weekend so will hopefully have more to show for my boasting.


I think one the the good things about it was that you bake the chicken meatballs in the oven and then finish cooking them in the sauce. This weekend, I will try cooking them the whole way in the sauce I think. I like chicken meatballs for a few reasons; they are lighter in flavour, they are leaner and...hmmm no just two reasons!

But really, this was all about the sauce. I do believe it was because it used a variety of tomatoes and because I cooked it at snail pace for around 5 hours. Then it was refrigerated over night and heated again to cook the meatballs. Does that have anything to do with it? Who knows...

I'm not going to post any ingredients yet, because I don't have the quantities exactly...but I have to reproduce this again because I NEED it.



You have to use wholemeal pasta too. It's flavour is a perfect compliment to the sauce. It's better for you anyway, so just do it. :)

Promise a recipe soon!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails