Hello! Thanks so much for visiting ZOMTBAKES.

I no longer post here, but share lots of delicious (and nourishing) recipes over at my new website ZOMT.

Please come join the scrumptious + healthy party!


Check out ZOMT + get your free eBook




PUMPKIN FETTA & ROCKET SALAD

Thursday, April 2, 2009
Posted by ZOMT


Just a quick salad from the other night - absolutely delicious rocket, fragrant pumpkin including seeds and crunchy green beans from Box Fresh.


Ingredients
pumpkin
pumpkin seeds
rocket
fetta
celery leaves
green beans
balsamic vinegar
salt & pepper to taste


Method
Dice the pumpkin into small cubes, and roast in a very light spray of oil. Also throw in the seeds to roast (did I mention I love pumpkin seeds?) Cook the beans in boiling water, but not too much, still want them crunchy.
Throw it all together with the rocket, celery leaves, crumbled fetta and drizzle with balsamic and top with roasted pumpkin seeds. Easy!

Perfect for the lunchbox too.


2 comments:

Pattie said...

Hmm...I wonder if that would be good :)

Heidi Leon Monges said...

wonderful, my kind of salad!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails