Hello! Thanks so much for visiting ZOMTBAKES.

I no longer post here, but share lots of delicious (and nourishing) recipes over at my new website ZOMT.

Please come join the scrumptious + healthy party!


Check out ZOMT + get your free eBook




MARY'S ROAST LAMB RACK

Saturday, April 18, 2009
Posted by ZOMT


Mary (my mum) cooked a delicious rack of lamb dinner over Easter. It was so nice to be cooked for! I had to take some quick photos because it just looked so good tasted even better; there is nothing quite like your mum's cooking.


3 comments:

Pattie said...

I have only eaten Lamb twice, and both times it was soo good but this looks like it is so much more delicious it looks so juicy...YUMMMMM

Nurit - 1fff said...

I LOVE that top photo!

bree said...

What fantastic photos, it is inspiring to cook seeing the visual artistic display.

Related Posts with Thumbnails