Hello! Thanks so much for visiting ZOMTBAKES.

I no longer post here, but share lots of delicious (and nourishing) recipes over at my new website ZOMT.

Please come join the scrumptious + healthy party!


Check out ZOMT + get your free eBook




MARGARET'S CRANBERRY & WHITE CHOCOLATE BLONDIES

Monday, December 27, 2010
Posted by ZOMT

cranberry_white_choc_blondies_01


I made these blondies for a lovely lady who I am lucky to have in my life - the mother of the wonderful man I am blessed to have as my partner. Her favourite cookies are cranberry and white chocolate, but I wanted to go just one step further for Christmas...and I think that those flavours in blondie form really deliver! I am beginning to love Smitten Kitchen's ever so adaptable blondie recipe and am looking forward to trying more combinations of chocolate, nuts and dried fruit.



cranberry_white_choc_blondies_02


Cranberry & White Chocolate Blondies
adapted from Smitten Kitchen
printable recipe

Ingredients (to go in the jar)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup panela sugar
pinch of salt
1 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
additions
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup white chocolate chips
8 tbsp butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg

Method
To make blondies, preheat oven to 180°C. Line deep baking tray (8 x 8 x 2”) with baking paper or spray with oil. In a large bowl, whisk melted butter, eggs and vanilla. Stir in all dry ingredients until well combined. Pour mixture into prepared baking tray. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until set and edges begin to pull away from the tray. Allow to cool in tray. Cut into squares. Serve.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails