Hello! Thanks so much for visiting ZOMTBAKES.

I no longer post here, but share lots of delicious (and nourishing) recipes over at my new website ZOMT.

Please come join the scrumptious + healthy party!


Check out ZOMT + get your free eBook




COME & BE A HEALTHY, NUTRITIOUS ZOMT!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Posted by ZOMT

I just wanted to personally invite you to join the ZOMTBAKES Community!


If you love delicious AND healthier food options, then this is for you.
If you want to get yummy recipes using whole foods, natural ingredients LOTS of fruit and vegetables, then it's for you too!
My partner has a long background in fitness and training, so we will even throw in some exercise tips on occasion!!


How good is that?!

No but really, in all seriousness; I would love to have you part of the ZOMTBAKES Community and newsletter because I LOVE hearing from you all and I want to share good nutrition and eating habits with everyone.

I am not a nutritionist or chef by any means, I'm just a normal gal...so I have been through all the bad eating habits! But I have a strong interest in what I eat (surprise!) and adore everything about food. I know that there is always a healthier way to make things - yes even when I bake.

If you join, you can also contribute to my ever growing online collection of recipes over at ZOMT RECIPE HOARD - lots of fantastic links with yummy photos directly to the original recipe source.

So go ahead, sign up...look to the right and enter your name and email address click "Yes! I want to join ZOMT!"

I know you do :)

3 comments:

ZOMT said...

Great Pattie, welcome!! Make sure you confirm by clicking the link in the email you will receive soon :)

Laurie Meher said...

Just signed up & I am looking forward to getting your newsletter!

ZOMT said...

Welcome Laurie! Don't forget to complete the registration process by clicking the link in your email that you will recieve shortly :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails