Hello! Thanks so much for visiting ZOMTBAKES.

I no longer post here, but share lots of delicious (and nourishing) recipes over at my new website ZOMT.

Please come join the scrumptious + healthy party!


Check out ZOMT + get your free eBook




CUPCAKES EVERYWHERE

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Posted by ZOMT


Yesterday, I went along in the afternoon to a packaging photoshoot for work. It was fantastic to see how everything comes together and just amazing how many cupcakes the lovely Naomi (our home economist) had put together; every surface was covered in cupcakes, icing, lollies, sprinkles and paper cases!

Behind the scene of the beautiful cupcake tower, it was quite a technical procedure arranging and choosing the right combination of colours and textures....


Steve, the photographer carefully arranging the cupcakes for their close up....which looked a bit like this, but ten times nicer with his amazing camera.

6 comments:

Justin said...

gorgeous

Karen said...

These look amazing, cupcakes are my weakness....well one of them anyway!

ZOMT said...

Karen - I think they are a fairly common weakness - but these had glue in the paper cases and weren't exactly edible by the end of the shoot!

gfs said...

the number of inedible things (glue, oils, etc) that make a food photo shoot look good (shiney, still stuck together etc) is almost well... sinful looking at what could've been eaten!

ZOMT said...

Jas - I know, although compared to years ago the industry has shifted towards a more natural look I believe...and there were lots of un-glued cakes to eat - but I didn't want to ruin my appetite for dinner! (just snacked on a few orange M&Ms heh)

hallie said...

these cupcakes are beautiful, looking at them makes me in the mood to bake! (and eat!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails